Never print out personal data unless it is absolutely necessary.
- Remain with the printer until printing has been completed.
- Try not to leave printouts unattended.
- Destroy printouts with sensitive information after use. Ask a member of staff of your school, the Student Information Desk, the entrance desk or Xplora to throw it in a paper shredder or locked paper bin.
- Work according to the clean-desk policy as much as possible.
- Print only the things on paper needed for your work, which is also better for the environment.